Forum von WarumDarum.de

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Autor Thema: Banned from RKB-server.de - El Alamein only  (Gelesen 2955 mal)

Tim

• Frischling
    • Profil anzeigen
Banned from RKB-server.de - El Alamein only
« am: November 02, 2006, 16:29:47 Nachmittag »

Hi guys,
I'm Vivallity (I made a mistake with the registration (I can't understand German) so I typed in my real name.. :)=))
today I wanted to join your El Alamein only server cos I do that every time.
But then my connection failed and it said that I was actually BANNED from the server  :)W*
Now I was wondering.. why?
I can't remember doing anything wrong and nobody has warned me for getting banned.
I always enjoyed playing on your server and I would like some kind of an explanation.

Thank you for your trouble.
Greetz Vivallity

Hans

• Frischling
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Banned from RKB-server.de - El Alamein only
« Antwort #1 am: November 02, 2006, 23:50:37 Nachmittag »

Hi guys,
I'm Vivallity (I made a mistake with the registration (I can't understand German) so I typed in my real name.. :)=))
today I wanted to join your El Alamein only server cos I do that every time.
But then my connection failed and it said that I was actually BANNED from the server  :)W*
Now I was wondering.. why?
I can't remember doing anything wrong and nobody has warned me for getting banned.
I always enjoyed playing on your server and I would like some kind of an explanation.

Thank you for your trouble.
Greetz Vivallity
Hallihallo liebe Admins;
ich bin hans_dampf und hab das selbe Problem....
Bin hald n noob und hab keine Ahnung was ich denn b?ses angestellt habe....wenn ja dann tuts mir leid :(
w?rd echt gern wieder auf eurem server spielen, macht n?mlich n riesen spa?!!!!!
Ausserdem muss ich mal loswerden das ihr allgemein n guten support macht!!!!
wenn m?glich tut mich doch BItte bitte wieder unbannen damit ich wieder bei euch mitmischen kann
MFG und sorry f?r die Umst?nde
Christoph

trapper

• Globaler Moderator
  • Frischling
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: November 03, 2006, 16:47:11 Nachmittag »

Hi Tim!

You were banned from the server for using inappropiate language. Admins have warned you with messages: ONLY english or german or kick! You ignored the messages. So you will be banned and unbanned at 2.12.06. We want that everyone understands what you say. And so are the language on the RBK servers are only english or german. You can read also the rules when you connected to the server. You can talk in your language in teamspeak.
We have a channel for all RBK Gameservers. You will find the teamspeakserver under:
Label: warumdarum.de
Server Address:
warumdarum.dyndns.org
 Cu again on 2.12.06!
Trapper

PS: Hans ich habe Dir auf Deinen Eintrag schon geantwortet. Bitte immer nur einmal zu dem selben Tnema posten. Danke!

Tim

• Frischling
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: November 03, 2006, 18:47:46 Nachmittag »

Hi Tim!

You were banned from the server for using inappropiate language. Admins have warned you with messages: ONLY english or german or kick! You ignored the messages. So you will be banned and unbanned at 2.12.06. We want that everyone understands what you say. And so are the language on the RBK servers are only english or german. You can read also the rules when you connected to the server. You can talk in your language in teamspeak.
We have a channel for all RBK Gameservers. You will find the teamspeakserver under:
Label: warumdarum.de
Server Address:
warumdarum.dyndns.org
 Cu again on 2.12.06!
Trapper

PS: Hans ich habe Dir auf Deinen Eintrag schon geantwortet. Bitte immer nur einmal zu dem selben Tnema posten. Danke!

I can't really remember that I've spoken another language than english in your server.. and I certaintly haven't seen any warnings for doing this,I never speak my own language (Dutch) in an english or German server. This might be a little misunderstanding, but okay :) I've I have acces again, I promise you that I won't misbehave :)
Thanks for replying.!