Forum von WarumDarum.de

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Autor Thema: banned 2 or 3 weeks ago i think from El Alamein  (Gelesen 3579 mal)

p1ko

• Frischling
    • Profil anzeigen
banned 2 or 3 weeks ago i think from El Alamein
« am: Januar 04, 2007, 10:44:44 Vormittag »

Hi,
i already wrote an admin a pm (i think to Fluestertuete, but im not sure) and after 3 or 4 days waiting no answer so i have to ask in forum :(.I was banned on El Alamein RBK server few weeks ago and i didnt think that it would be perm ban.First i hoped its an one day ban, than i hopes 1 week and after this the last chance were, that u maybe unban people on newyear ...but now newyear is over and im still banned...The thing was, that i get TKed at base and the player who did it didnt say anything and it was "extra" teamkill ...we was at base behind Hangar and he shot me down with bazooka!! ...than i wrote in chat "pls kick/ban him for teamkill pls!" ...than the player start to say "sorry" and saying than he didnt want to teamkill me, but i didnt believe, coz it was impossible to be sry for this TK he made...so i TKed him in few minutes too and wrote like he "sorry sorry" too, but the nice admins just banned me at this moment i wrote sry to him.I think its kinda unfair to ban me for things like this permanantly ...i wouldnt be angry if it would be a day or week ban ...but permanant...?

p1ko (ingame nick too)

trapper

• Globaler Moderator
  • Frischling
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: banned 2 or 3 weeks ago i think from El Alamein
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 04, 2007, 12:59:31 Nachmittag »

Hi!

You are automatical form the server banned for teamkilling. When you have a score of -6 and this 3 x you will be automatical banned permanent. Now you can see that is not true what do you have telled about the teamkilling.

And so i see no chanche to unban you. No one wants a teamkiller on the server.

Cu Trapper

p1ko

• Frischling
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 05, 2007, 01:45:38 Vormittag »

OMG NO CHANCE NEVER TKed 3x in a row ...damn i came on the server for first time at the this day or at the week and get TKed, and i COULDNT have any MINUS scores, because i TKed the other one just 1x ...so pls DONT tell me storys, if u even didnt watch what for i get banned ...100% that i didnt have any minus score dude

RBK Serveradmin

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Januar 05, 2007, 15:38:06 Nachmittag »

Hi p1ko

Here is the original copy from the banlist:

Player - CD-Key-Hash - Admin - Banned - Expires - Reason
p1ko - 5028562c454d1f3e49cb94e820260106 - operator - TueDec 19 23:03:20 2006 - Permanent - too many kicks for banned words

Info:
operator stay for automatic process!
If you do a teamkill for three times = kick
If you get kicked for three times = automatical ban!

You can be sure, its no story.
greetz

trapper

• Globaler Moderator
  • Frischling
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: Januar 05, 2007, 18:08:42 Nachmittag »

Hi!

Sorry i have seen that you are banned automatical not for teamkilling. You are banned for banned words. But the result are the same. You are permanent bannend. And you will be warned by operator and kicked before you has banned. Now its to late...

Cu Trapper

RBK Serveradmin

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Januar 06, 2007, 01:11:15 Vormittag »

No no Trapper

You said the true "story". lol
He is banned for using banned words and too many kicks because minus score.
Its very very bizar. Lock the ban list Trappl.

Greetz RBK Serveradmin

p1ko

• Frischling
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #6 am: Januar 06, 2007, 18:49:31 Nachmittag »

k, than leave it morons see u other rbk server (anyway ill never play there ...maybe ill just let me ban there, if u wont ban me before ill get on server)